Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's almost time for WSOP

I realized its been a week or so since my last update... not all that much to report. No lucky Monday this week... did manage to stick around until final two tables... not bad considering I was only able to play three hands... the first was a medium pair I got raised off of (and would have lost)... the second (my only winning hand) was a big blind special 4/6 that flopped a straight. The last hand was an all in AK suited that lost. played some Omaha at Viejas also with no luck... but this weekend I play in my first WSOP event (well circuit event)... we are going to start on Sunday with the seniors event and see if I can't beat some other old geisers... then depending on how that goes we will make a plan for the rest of the events all next week. Stay tuned for details :)

1 comment:

  1. I expect to see you on TV ... The Price is Right didn't count. What did you do with all that crap you won anyway?

    ReplyDelete