Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monday magic

Just a quick update on another Monday win... or chop at least. Almost went out a couple of times but kept hanging on until we got down to the final table. At one point the blinds were 400-800 and I only had 2000 in chips. I was in the big blind and the blinds were about to go up so I announced I was playing the hand blind and be prepared to call the 2000 all in. Well two players decided they were gonna play so one bet the 2000 and the other called and I called blind. Turns out I tripled up when I hit two pairs with a 3/4 suited...sweet. They were only paying 6 but we decided to chop with 7 left and each took home $150...not bad for a $40 investment (buy in plus rebuy). Getting geared up for the Harrahs Rincon WSOP Ciruit Event in a week or so and have been winning so lets hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment