Friday, April 23, 2010

Much needed Update

So I was sitting around the other day thinking....boy I haven't done an update in a while when I heard from 2 out of 5 of my regular readers asking why I hadn't done an update. Well when 40% of your readership makes a request, you honor it...LOL Seriously, I have not given up on poker.... as a matter of fact I have been playing more recently than I have in a while. It has been mostly in the local poker room near my house but I have been playing 2-3 days per week. But of course I have not been winning much the last couple of weeks and all the playing along with my new job just didn't leave me a lot of time to blog. On the bright side lately I have been playing really well... in the last two days I laid down a nut straight and a full house (4's full of aces) both of which would have lost had I called. The problem is I am getting nut straights and full houses and they are still not good enough to win!!!!! When I do get in, like yesterday, I went all in short stacked with KJ... the other guy called with A10... the flop came KQ7... the turn was a blank and I begged the dealer not to give me my J... sure enough I get the J for two pair and it gives him a straight. Will continue to try to play my way through it in preperation for the WSOP in Vegas. I will also try to keep the blog more up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment